Wednesday 17 March 2010

Live Band Stuff


Given that my website is having a bit of down time whilst i sort through all my images and try and rearrange them into a more structured and coherent form I thought i'd post up a few shots here of my live music photography, I shoot all manner of bands and artists covering almost all genres from Jazz to Death metal! Here are a few recent ones which link through to a few more found on my flickr account.

This one is a particular favourite of mine mainly cause of the band involved! I grew up listening to these guys and a few of the members have been friends for a long long time if you were vaguely interested in Punk or Ska in Birmingham in the late 90's then you more than likely heard of FARSE!! This shot was taken at a one off reunion gig at the old Brum Academy!

No comments:

Post a Comment