Monday 26 April 2010

My Dream Job......

Last week I had the pleasure of attending a Photographic course fronted by Tim Wallace, a true genius in all things concerning the automotive image! His website can be found here.  It was a  two day course based in Solihul at the land rover testing track, first day setting up a ccouple of shots and taking images, second day a mixture of editing techniques, work flow and info and seminars from various manufacturers of photographic equipment.

It was a truly fantastic and inspirational couple of days, it has well and truly cemented my desire above all things to be a car photographer. Next step is to get practicing! a lot! 

The shot below was taken on my Canon 1ds Mk III although on the day I also had the pleasure of using a Hassleblad H4D which is next on the wish list. A simply mind blowing piece of kit.

Image below used 5 profoto heads the new acute b2's and again when money becomes somewhat more fluid I shall be investing in a set of these. They took an unbelievable amount of punishment working flawlessly over the two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment