Monday 26 April 2010

Quick Update

Cant believe its been nearly a month since my last post! Been hit with a nasty chest infection which has knocked me off my feet and my new commitment to keeping a blog fell somewhat by the way side!

Aside from the the illness it has actually been a pretty busy month! A few pics of what i've been up to to follow!

Last week on Monday the 19th of April I had the pleasure of shooting Trash Talk and Rollo Tomasi at the Flapper and Firkin! A venue I usually avoid but due to the high concentration of endorsements in both bands it made sense to head on down!

It had to have been one of the most intense photographic shoots of my career! No barrier between me and the crowd of angry fist in the air hardcore fans! I tried my best to wrestle through the circle pit and shoot what i could, one shot here from the Trash Talk set.

A really tiring night, and an elbow in the face all made for a somewhat unique experience! Clients happy with the pics which makes me happy, job done!

No comments:

Post a Comment