Monday 7 March 2011

THE HASSI HAS LANDED!!!!

Well there has been some very exciting news on planet Hall in the last few weeks. My shiny new camera from the boys and girls over at Hasselblad has finally arrived after a very agonising 5 week wait!

Needless to say, I was super excited and managed to take the new toy to a shoot and immediately give it a test drive!

A good friend of mine had a shoot booked in for a Jewelery designer, who's items of jewelery were made from animal bones and other strange and unusual animal parts!

I had a quick word with the designer and she was more than happy for me to take a few shots with the new beast! Now I'd like to add that I wouldn't normally gate crash a friends photo shoot like this, but given I knew both the designer, photographer and model I figured no one would mind too much, plus they'd get some great shots in super high resolution!

I was blown away with the image quality! Below is a screen grab from capture one showing two images one shot with the Hassleblad and the other a Nikon D700, Although not identical they were shot with an almost identical position and similar crop. Both enlarged to 100% and well the results clearly speak for them selves!



Here's a quick peak from the shoot! Lots more Hassi images coming over the coming few days, once I have had a chance to sort and edit.

Thanks for looking guys!

Hope 1

No comments:

Post a Comment