Wednesday 28 December 2011

Phillip & Nicola's Big Day!

I also had the pleasure this year of shooting Phillip and Nicola's beautiful wedding at Hagley Hall in Stourbridge. It was a slightly tempestuous day in June, a bit of of rain, a bit of glorious sunshine and a lot of wind made for some very dramatic shots.

There are a few more shots of my facebook page www.facebook.com/davidhallphoto please click that like button if you like what you see here :D

Here are some of my favorites from their big day......


This shot is probably my favorite from the day. Shot on the back lawn of the Hall with a 60 x 60 cm softbox boomed up high by my trusty assistant!

 










I'm taking bookings for 2012 & 2013 so if your engaged and looking for a photographer ploease do get in touch and we can have a chat about your big day. My mobile is 07813 601 168 or email me David - info @ davidhallphoto.com ( without the spaces )
cheers

David

No comments:

Post a Comment