Wednesday 28 December 2011

The Ragdolls

Well its been an un-excusable amount of time since my last post! So I not going to try other than to say Im sorry and have made a new years resolution to at least update my blog for 2012 at least once a month! You may hold me to that!!

Anyway as 2011 comes to a close i've been busy planning shoots for the year ahead which made me think of the blog and distinct lack of posts that I have made this year. With this in mind over the next few days I shall post up some selected photographic highlights of 2011

One of the most exciting things to happen this year is the formation of my new photographic partnership with a  good friend of mine Alex Styles. The ragdolls will by a by word for photographic excellence, creativity, passion and fun :D

Here are some shots from a a shoot with the beautiful Georgia Coultas and Zena Giambrone.

Photography the Ragdolls
Videography Ed Styles
Hair & Makeup - Zens Bridal

The brief was basically to shoot some beauty images, super clean, dynamic shots for Zens Bridal makeup portfolio.

Shot on a Hasselblad H4D

Profoto Acute B2 pack with white beauty dish & Reflector




The video from the shoot can be found here....

http://vimeo.com/22752255
Comments always welcome.

cheers

Dave





No comments:

Post a Comment