Friday 4 June 2010

Gadgets with Otis and Suzi

Wow what an incredibly hectic few weeks, I plan to update the blog over the next week or so with a load of stuff thats been going on.

First off was a weekend spent with the guys from the gadget show, filming their summer special. Chris the series producer approached me about coming along taking some press shots for the show and basically documenting the whole weekend as it was quite a big budget end of season special.

Needless to say I had a fantastic couple of days getting to know some of the guys and girls who produce and film the Gadget show. It was really interesting to get a behind the scenes look at what goes into TV production,  as well as get a chance to get my hands on some cool gadgets!!

The summer special aired on 13th of May and alot of my shots made it into the final cut!

Heres a few pics from the weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment